Jaguar is eager to keep the utility vehicles rolling out … and understandably so, since the ever-stylish F-Pace helped it achieve an 83 percent sales bump last year. It already has the I-Pace in the works for 2018, and now it’s released the first details about the E-Pace, a smaller crossover designed to combine the looks of a slim, sexy athlete with the fortitude of an unwearying nomad (or at least a weekend warrior posing as said nomad).
Continue Reading Jaguar adding sub-$40K E-Pace to fast-growing utility vehicle line-up
- Lamborghini is officially developing an SUV
- Review: 2017 Audi Q7 aims to please the upscale family
- First drive: 2017 Nissan Pathfinder brings on the brawn
- C-HR injects some much-needed funkiness into Toyota lineup
- Review: 2017 Nissan Pathfinder returns to its 90’s roots
- Review: The perky little free-thinker that is the Citroen C4 Cactus